<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第17集>>
-
1. Your Honor, I would argue that this goes to the heart of contract law.
法官大人 我认为这涉及到了合同法的内核。
-
2. Even if you are prone to rule in the plaintiffs' favor,at the very minimum, you should hear
即便你倾向于判原告胜诉,你起码也要先搞清。
-
3. whether there was a legal contract to begin with.
合同是否有法律效力。
-
4. Your Honor, I want to remind you
法官大人 我想提醒你。
-
5. that we are racing against a ticking clock.
我们现在分秒必争。
-
6. Ms. Nyholm is counting on this surgery being irrelevant
尼霍姆女士是想把你的判决。
-
7. by the time you decide.
拖到已无法手术之时。
-
8. Mr. Gardner, urgency is not its own rationale.
加德纳先生 紧急情况本身不是理由。
-
9. A just decision cannot, will not be rushed.
一个公平的判决 不能也不会仓促做出。
-
10. You still have two days for the surgery.
你们还有2天时间进行手术。