返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第18集>>

  • 1. I don't want to marry him. I just believe him.
    我绝不跟这种人结婚 我只是相信他的话。
  • 2. It was Heather's idea.
    那是海瑟的主意。
  • 3. - Heather Cross, the victim? -Yeah.
    -海瑟·克洛斯 也就是被害人? -是的。
  • 4. She's never done a three-way before on zolpidem, and she wanted to.
    她没玩过"唑吡坦安眠药"3P法 她想试试。
  • 5. - This was the night before spring break. - Yeah-huh.
    -这是春假的前一晚? -是的。
  • 6. She came to me downstairs, and she was, like, um...
    她来到我楼下 她那意思是...。
  • 7. Do you want me to quote?
    想让我引述吗。
  • 8. 'cause if I quote, I have to use that word.
    因为如果我引述 必须用那个词。
  • 9. Oh, no, you don't, Mr. Mundy, not in my court.
    别引述 芒迪先生 在我的法庭不要这样。
  • 10. When you feel so inclined,You are welcome to use the word "Fluff."
    当你想引述的时候,你可以说"干那事"。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 84 Previous Next