<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第20集>>
-
1. And I only want to do it if you're with me.
只有你和我在一起 我才会放手去干。
-
2. If we're in this together.
只有我们一起努力才行。
-
3. These? No, I don't know who handles these.
我不知道谁经手的这种珠宝。
-
4. They look like they were mounted in a necklace or something.
好像是从项链之类的东西上卸下来的。
-
5. Well, your best bet with jewelry is not here.
最懂珠宝的人不在这儿。
-
6. Thanks for your time, anyway.
谢谢。
-
7. The box is another matter.
但盒子好像在哪见过。
-
8. You recognize the box?
你认出盒子了?。
-
9. It's a camphor box.
是个樟脑盒。
-
10. It's sold down the street at the Mundy Bazaar.
街那头的蒙迪·巴萨尔家有卖的。