返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第22集>>

  • 1. I do, Your Honor.
    是的 法官大人。
  • 2. We move to introduce into evidence the video proffer
    我们要把这段视频作为证据。
  • 3. made by our key witness Gerald Kozco, recently deceased.
    这是我方关键证人科兹克的录影 他不久前去世了。
  • 4. Yes, Your Honor. Hi.
    是的 法官大人 你好。
  • 5. Um, I hate to object right off the bat here,but, uh, the key word here is "Deceased"
    虽然我不愿意一上来就提出反对,不过他说的关键词是"去世"。
  • 6. Mr. Florrick has a right to challenge his accuser.
    福瑞克先生有权反对控方。
  • 7. I can't cross-examine a dead witness, as much as I'd like to try.
    因为我不可能盘问一位死去的证人。
  • 8. Uh, your Honor, two years ago,Illinois legislature, in a 109-to-0 vote,passed the Peterson Law, which makes us the only state in the union
    法官大人 2年前,伊利诺斯州立法机关 以109对0的票数,通过了"彼得森法" 这使我们成为唯一一个。
  • 9. which allows hearsay evidence- such as this proffer- when
    在被告因证人之死而受益时 采纳传闻证据的州。
  • 10. the accused benefits from the death.
    这段视频就是如此。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 77 Previous Next