返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第22集>>

  • 1. Ah, getting novel on us, Mr. Childs.
    提法很新颖 查尔兹先生。
  • 2. This law is almost as new as I am.
    这条法律跟我一样年轻。
  • 3. Yes, Your Honor,but unfortunately for Mr. Childs,the Peterson Law requires the accused benefit not just from a death,but from a murder he committed.
    是的 法官大人,不过 查尔兹先生很不走运,彼得森法不仅要求被告因证人之死而受益,还要求证人系被告所杀。
  • 4. And Mr. Kozco committed suicide.
    而科兹克先生是自杀的。
  • 5. The police have not made that determination, Your Honor.
    警方可没有下这种结论 法官大人。
  • 6. No body has been found yet,and we will present evidence to the contrary.
    尸体至今还未找到,我们将会呈上他并非自杀的证据。
  • 7. My apologies, Your Honor.
    抱歉 法官大人。
  • 8. I'm sorry. I found that humorous.
    不好意思 我只是觉得很好笑。
  • 9. Mr. Childs would like to prove my client is a murderer,so he can prosecute him for corruption?
    查尔兹先生想先证明 我的当事人是杀人犯,以便控诉他腐败?。
  • 10. Well, that is certainly novel.
    这提法还真够新颖。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 77 Previous Next