<< 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第22集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. you'll do whatever it takes.
      
       
     你为达目的是不择手段的。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. Sleeping with the boss? Check.
      
       
     和老板睡觉?  没问题。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. Cary, if it makes you feel better to think that,- then think it, but... - I don't have a name,Alicia, I don't have a fairy godmother I can phone up
      
       
     凯里  如果这样想你会舒服一点,-那随你吧  但...  -我没什么背景,艾丽西娅  我没有能力找救星帮忙。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. or the whole Chicago political machine.
      
       
     或找整个芝加哥政治系统帮忙。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. I had to work, I had to sweat,I had to make money for this firm,and that's just not enough.
      
       
     我必须工作  必须辛苦工作,必须给公司赚钱,不过这些还是不够。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. Sir, you have to leave.
      
       
     先生  你得离开了。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. I need my laptop and my personal items.
      
       
     我要拿电脑和个人物品。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. You can itemize them, and they will be collected
      
       
     你可以列个清单  我们会收集起来。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. and sent to your home.
      
       
     送到你家里。
- 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. I need them now.
      
       
     我现在就要。