返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第6季 第22集>>

  • 1. The wife of Peter Florrick representing a killer.
    彼得·福瑞克的妻子为杀人犯辩护。
  • 2. Interesting. I hadn't considered that.
    有意思 我还没想到呢。
  • 3. Well, what about this?
    这样怎么样。
  • 4. The state's attorney hired a sick, killer-obsessed court reporter
    州检察官聘用过一个恋凶癖法庭书记员。
  • 5. for some of the state's most high-profile criminal cases.
    她经手过本州许多重要的刑事案件。
  • 6. Now that will be a fun lawsuit.
    这样这个案子就有趣了。
  • 7. Well, you got me there, Mrs. Florrick.
    我无言以对 福瑞克夫人。
  • 8. So, let's try this. Why don't we both just do our jobs?
    这样吧 我们井水不犯河水吧。
  • 9. Of course I wrote back.
    我当然回信了。
  • 10. I love a good fetish.
    我喜欢恋凶癖。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 77 Previous Next