返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第01集>>

  • 1. I will be facing in four months.
    四个月以后 我才会对上他。
  • 2. My goal now is to win the Democratic nomination.
    我目前的目标是赢得民主党提名。
  • 3. The Democratic Committee stands beside you,so isn't that a foregone conclusion?
    既然民主党委员支持你,提名不是已成定局了吗。
  • 4. In politics, nothing is a foregone conclusion.
    政治界里没有定局这么一说。
  • 5. I win the nomination, you can ask me
    等我赢得提名 你可以随便问我。
  • 6. all you want about Kresteva and his attempts to, uh...
    对克里斯特瓦作何评价 包括他试图。
  • 7. redefine himself as a family man.
    将自己重新定位成为一个顾家好男人。
  • 8. His "attempts"? Do I detect a hint of sarcasm?
    "试图"? 我似乎嗅到一丝讽刺?。
  • 9. In four months you can detect a hint of sarcasm.
    四个月后 你可以嗅到一丝讽刺。
  • 10. Okay, I didn't find any drugs at this time in your vehicle,but I did find shake, marijuana shake,- under your front seat. -What?!
    这次我没在你的车里发现任何毒品,但我找到了一些碎末 大麻叶碎末,-在你的前座下面 -什么。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 80 Previous Next