返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第02集>>

  • 1. I do, Your Honor.
    我反对 法官阁下。
  • 2. I've designed my case to lead the jury
    我对自己案件的审理有规划。
  • 3. the jury to a certain conclusion.
    才能引导陪审团得出相应结论。
  • 4. If we start allowing them to take us on flights of fancy...
    若允许他们带着我们天马行空。
  • 5. Well, I am inclined to overrule,Mr. Deerfield.
    我倾向于认定反对无效,迪菲尔德先生。
  • 6. As my civil procedure professor at Harvard used to say,"You can never have too many knights
    我哈佛的民诉老师曾说,在追求正义之时。
  • 7. in the quest for justice."
    多少骑士都不嫌多。
  • 8. Step back, please.
    请回去吧。
  • 9. What do you think?
    你怎么看。
  • 10. Might be good.
    也许是好事。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 88 Previous Next