返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第04集>>

  • 1. Get Kalinda on it.
    让凯琳达去查。
  • 2. I'll review the case law on hate crimes,then we'll talk again in two hours.
    我去研究一下关于仇恨犯罪的判例,两个小时之后我们再谈。
  • 3. It's not about comfort; we're the named partners.
    不是为了舒适 我们是命名合伙人。
  • 4. Yes, and I'm the creditors' trustee.
    我是代表债权人的管理人。
  • 5. I can veto your decisions.
    我可以否决你的决定。
  • 6. Not on this. Not on office space.
    这不关你事 空间分配不关你事。
  • 7. I'm not saying I can on office space.
    我没说我可以否决你分配空间的决定。
  • 8. I am saying I have more clout
    我是在说我的权力在你之上。
  • 9. and I'm willing to take a smaller office.
    而我也愿意换到更小的办公室。
  • 10. Which is your choice.
    这是你的自由。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 97 Previous Next