返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第04集>>

  • 1. Look, I'm just asking you
    听着 我只是要你帮我。
  • 2. to help me keep her on the reservation.
    让她不干什么出格的事。
  • 3. I have no leverage over her; you do.
    对她我没什么影响力 而你有。
  • 4. When did all these favors start multiplying?
    什么时候起这些个帮助开始没完没了的。
  • 5. Oh, right. How'd it go with Maddie?
    那好 和玛蒂谈得怎么样。
  • 6. Okay. I have to work.
    好吧 我得工作。
  • 7. You want to keep Jackie in line, give her something.
    你想让杰姬不越轨 就派她点活。
  • 8. What do you mean?
    什么意思。
  • 9. Something that makes her feel valued. Important. Useful.
    让她觉得自己有价值 重要 有用。
  • 10. But she is none of those things.
    但她真心没价值啊。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 97 Previous Next