返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第05集>>

  • 1. Well, unfortunately, bond hearings take place
    不幸的是 债权听证会。
  • 2. the day after an arrest,so if there's anything to worry about, then...
    在逮捕他的第二天进行,如果有什么值得担心的 那...。
  • 3. that's too late.
    为时已晚。
  • 4. - Meaning my accountant makes a deal. - Yes.
    -意味着他已与控方达成交易 -是的。
  • 5. We've got friends among the cops.
    我们在警察中有内线。
  • 6. - We'll know something in a few hours. - Good.
    -几小时后就会知道消息 -那就好。
  • 7. And since this is probably a drug-related issue,do you want us to help Cutner & Paradini
    这次事件多半与毒品有关,你想让我们帮助卡特&帕拉迪尼律所。
  • 8. look through their legal work?
    好好检查下他们的法律工作吗。
  • 9. We're fine. Thank you.
    我们很好 谢谢你。
  • 10. God. I'm surrounded by women.
    老天 我被一群娘子军包围了。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 92 Previous Next