返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第05集>>

  • 1. I'm not hearing anything about an arrest, Lemond.
    雷蒙德 我们没听说逮捕的消息。
  • 2. We overreact, we set something in motion.
    如果我们反应过度 他们就有可乘之机。
  • 3. And we underreact and I end up in prison.
    如果我们不及时应对 我会进监狱。
  • 4. What do you think?
    你们怎么看。
  • 5. - Who called you about the arrest? - My accounting firm.
    -谁告诉你逮捕的消息 -我的会计事务所。
  • 6. I had an appointment, and they cancelled,saying my accountant, Mr. Stiglitz,had been arrested at his home.
    我本来和他们有个约会 却被取消了,他们说我的会计 斯蒂格利茨先生,在家里被捕。
  • 7. Was there any search warrant served at his office?
    有针对他办公室的搜查令吗。
  • 8. - No. They would have said. - Good.
    -没有 否则他们会告诉我 -好的。
  • 9. So at least they don't have any of his work product.
    那至少他的会计资料没被搜走。
  • 10. I'll have our lawyers cover state and federal bond court.
    我会派律师联系州立和联邦债券法庭。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 92 Previous Next