返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第05集>>

  • 1. You post, and you lose everything you own.
    你要敢发表 就会失去一切。
  • 2. I know. Send me the cease-and-desist.
    我知道 把禁止令发给我。
  • 3. Eli, he's playing you.
    伊莱 他在耍你。
  • 4. He's gonna print it either way.
    无论如何他都发表文章。
  • 5. I talked to Mrs. Stiglitz, your accountant's wife.
    我跟你会计的妻子 斯蒂格利茨女士谈过了。
  • 6. The feds had a search warrant,and they took all of his accounting files from his home.
    联邦调查员有搜查令,他们从他家带走了所有会计档案。
  • 7. It's okay. I'll see if anyone on your crew is talking.
    别担心 我来看看是不是你手下有人多嘴。
  • 8. The feds don't just get it in their heads like that to go digging.
    联邦调查员不会这样一时兴起就跑去查个彻底。
  • 9. It's not about your drug business.
    跟你的毒品生意无关。
  • 10. It's about your legit businesses.
    事关你的合法生意。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 92 Previous Next