<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第06集>>
-
1. My client is suing the military contractor Martinel Security
我当事人要起诉军事承包商马氏保安公司。
-
2. for the actions of an employee who tried to rape her.
该公司的一位员工试图强奸她。
-
3. And I see that she herself is military personnel.
我看到她本身是军职人员。
-
4. Welcome. I have great respect for all those in uniform
欢迎 尽管政府征兵的目的有待商榷。
-
5. no matter how our government sees fit to employ them.
我对军人仍怀着崇高的敬意。
-
6. Now, let's see. Oh, you were moving for the return
现在回到案件 你想让身在国外的人。
-
7. of a witness from overseas.
回国出庭作证。
-
8. Actually, your honor, there's been new information.
实际上 法官阁下 有点新情况。
-
9. The witness, Ricky Waters, was transported back to the States
证人瑞奇·沃特斯回国休假两周。
-
10. on two-week leave, and is a mere 12 miles from here, in Northbrook.
目前正在诺斯布鲁克 距此地仅19公里。