<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第06集>>
  
  
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        1. the same protections from liability as every other soldier.
      
       
    
    
      拥有同样的责任豁免的保护。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        2. In fact, Your Honor,it's exactly on the same point of law
      
       
    
    
      事实上  法官阁下,同类型的法律案件。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        3. that most rulings to the contrary have been overturned on appeal.
      
       
    
    
      大多数支持控方的裁决都会在上诉中被推翻。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        4. Oh, come on! You'd be more subtle
      
       
    
    
      少来了  发死亡威胁给法官。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        5. if you sent the judge a death threat...
      
       
    
    
      都没有你这么直白。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        6. - Your Honor... - Mrs. Florrick, please.
      
       
    
    
      -法官阁下...  -福瑞克夫人  且慢。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        7. Before I rule, I would like to hear evidence on
      
       
    
    
      在裁决之前  我想听一下马氏跟军方。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        8. how closely aligned Martinel is with the military.
      
       
    
    
      关系到底有多密切的证据。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        9. Your honor, we only have a 48-hour window here.
      
       
    
    
      法官阁下  我们只有48小时可用。
    
    
   
  
  - 
    
      
       
        
          
        10. I understand that. We can do a lot in 48 hours.
      
       
    
    
      我理解  但48小时可以做很多事了。