返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第06集>>

  • 1. Now I'm the story.
    现在我倒成了新闻。
  • 2. You sicced Peggy Byrne on me like an attack dog,and now I am out.
    你唆使佩吉·伯恩像狗似的追着我咬,我被踢出局了。
  • 3. Well, look at it this way.
    你换个角度想吧。
  • 4. The good thing about a 24-minute news cycle
    新闻滚动周期缩短的好处便在于。
  • 5. is that they'll all be on to something else soon.
    一会儿功夫就新闻变旧闻。
  • 6. If it's any consolation,I do feel a tiny bit bad about it.
    如果这样说能安慰你的话,我确实为此感到有一丁点儿难过。
  • 7. They say dancing the mambo is like talking to angels.
    人们说跳曼波舞就像与天使对话一样。
  • 8. Oh, you kidder!
    你在开玩笑吧。
  • 9. What? It's true.
    怎么了 这是真的。
  • 10. I'll teach you the mambo. It's so easy.
    我可以教你跳曼波舞 很简单。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 94 Previous Next