返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第07集>>

  • 1. And disrobing was making them aware?
    脱光衣服能让她们关注吗。
  • 2. Would I do it that way again? No,but women needed to see something memorable,something to provoke them.
    我还会这么做吗 不会,但女性们应该看些印象深刻的东西,能刺激她们的东西。
  • 3. I'm impressed, Ms. Dodd.
    我很感动 多德女士。
  • 4. Thank you, Commissioner.
    谢谢 委员先生。
  • 5. But what I have trouble reconciling
    但我很难把这位。
  • 6. is this new Therese with the Therese
    新特蕾泽和讲这个笑话的特蕾泽。
  • 7. that told this joke:
    当成一个人。
  • 8. "Rape is never funny.
    强奸毫不可笑。
  • 9. Unless you're raped by a clown."
    除非你被小丑强奸了。
  • 10. How is this funny, Ms. Dodd?
    这怎么好笑了 多德女士。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next