返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第07集>>

  • 1. Um, thank you for your help.
    谢谢你帮忙。
  • 2. Your Honor, there is still the question of damages.
    法官阁下 是否造成损失仍待商榷。
  • 3. No, there is the question of
    不 这里的问题是。
  • 4. whether your negotiations have borne fruit.
    你们的协商是否奏效。
  • 5. We made an effort to reach such a settlement, Your Honor,but the results depend on something yet to be decided.
    我们努力达成一致 法官阁下,但结果取决于一些尚未确定的因素。
  • 6. Mr. Preston is being coy.
    普莱斯顿先生太含蓄了。
  • 7. We agreed to argue in front of the FCC on the network's behalf,and if the FCC decided favorably,this lawsuit would go away.
    我们同意代表广播台向联邦通信委员会争取,如果联邦通信委员会决定不罚他们的款,便撤销这起诉讼。
  • 8. I see. And the FCC hasn't decided?
    我明白了 联邦通信委员会尚未作出决定吗。
  • 9. Not yet, but we believe this suit should be dismissed
    尚未 但我们相信这起诉讼。
  • 10. on the basis of an absence of damages.
    也应因不存在损失而予以驳回。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next