返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第07集>>

  • 1. Damages have already been established, Your Honor--
    损失已经造成了 法官阁下。
  • 2. the many affiliates dropping our show.
    许多联播电台都撤下了我们的节目。
  • 3. Yes, but Mr. Preston recently argued in front of the FCC
    对 但普莱斯顿先生在联邦通信委员会面前。
  • 4. that there has been a corresponding rise in viewership--
    曾主张近来收视率有相应上升。
  • 5. a rise large enough to more than offset the affiliate loss.
    足以弥补节目被撤的损失。
  • 6. That was an argument in another venue.
    那些话是在另外一个场合说的。
  • 7. Your Honor,this suit is an attempt to punish Therese, that's all.
    法官阁下,这起诉讼的目的是惩罚特蕾泽。
  • 8. There are no actual damages here,and this suit should be dismissed.
    其中并没有实质性损失,这起诉讼应该被驳回。
  • 9. - Would you care for some water? - No.
    -你想喝点水吗 -不用了。
  • 10. My firm will absorb the debt of Lockhart/Gardner
    我的公司会承担洛&加律所的债务。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next