返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第07集>>

  • 1. For their advertisers.
    是为了他们的广告商。
  • 2. Mr. Gardner makes a sound point, Mr. Preston.
    加德纳先生说得很有道理 普莱斯顿先生。
  • 3. Ms. Dodd shouldn't be liable for the network's choices.
    多德小姐不应为电视台的选择负责。
  • 4. There's only one question remaining for me
    现在我只剩下一个问题。
  • 5. and that's premeditation.
    就是是否有预谋。
  • 6. Unless you have evidence to prove Ms. Dodd went on the show
    除非你们能证明多德小姐在上节目前。
  • 7. intending to perform indecent material--
    就想好要做出不雅表现。
  • 8. for instance, an earlier and identical stand-up routine--
    比如之前曾有过同样的公开表演。
  • 9. then I am prone to dismiss.
    否则我倾向于驳回诉讼。
  • 10. I don't understand breasts.
    我搞不懂乳房。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next