返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第07集>>

  • 1. Let me get this straight.
    我们把话说明白了。
  • 2. The FCC says I can strip down naked
    联邦通信委允许我脱光衣服或说粗话。
  • 3. and talk dirty like a cable show,but the network says I can't?
    像在有线台那样,但你们电视台却不允许吗。
  • 4. Ms. Dodd, please let your attorney ask the questions.
    多德小姐 请让你的律师来提问。
  • 5. I'm just surprised,aren't you?
    我只是感到惊讶,你不吃惊吗。
  • 6. The network can show the same stuff as cable,but they choose not to?
    电视台可以和有线台播出同样的内容,但他们选择不这么做?。
  • 7. Your Honor, this lawsuit is a sham.
    法官阁下 这起官司不过是故作姿态。
  • 8. Mr. Preston and his client, the network,know they can't get $2 million from my client.
    普莱斯顿先生和他的当事人 即该电视台,知道无法从我的当事人身上拿走200万。
  • 9. They are suing her for the same reason
    他们起诉她的原因。
  • 10. their Standards and Practices are stricter than the FCC.
    与他们的规则比联邦通信委更严格的原因相同。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next