返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第08集>>

  • 1. She was cheating on her husband.
    她对丈夫不忠。
  • 2. No, I'm sorry, Your Honor, that's just not true.
    不 抱歉 法官阁下 事实并非如此。
  • 3. I can't for the life of me figure why you wanted a bench trial.
    我真想不通你为什么希望无陪审员审判。
  • 4. Except you'd probably do worse with a jury.
    虽说有陪审团你可能会更惨。
  • 5. His client is an ice queen.
    他的当事人是个冷若冰霜的女人。
  • 6. Looks something like this.
    就像这样。
  • 7. - I mean it. - Your Honor, if you believe that,you need to recuse yourself.
    -真的 -法官阁下 如果你相信,你得回避本案。
  • 8. Ooh! I love this one! With his ethics!
    说的真是好 讲起道德来了。
  • 9. Love the ethics, Will.
    道德话说得真漂亮 威尔。
  • 10. Great for a disbarred lawyer.
    尤其还出自一个被吊销过执照的律师之口。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next