返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第08集>>

  • 1. And it is not up to you...
    这由不得你...。
  • 2. No, sir, it is not up to you.
    不 先生 这由不得您。
  • 3. You have no further witnesses,then we will move toward...
    你没有其他证人,我们就可以继续...。
  • 4. Excuse me, Your Honor.
    请原谅 法官阁下。
  • 5. It is our right.
    这是我们的权利。
  • 6. No, it is not your right to disrupt my court.
    不 你无权打断我的庭审。
  • 7. You're in contempt.
    你藐视法庭。
  • 8. If I make a motion to substitute, Your Honor,then it is no longer in your hands,and you must transfer this matter to another judge.
    如果我提出了回避的动议 法官阁下,那就不再由您处置,您必须把此事交由另一位法官决定。
  • 9. You don't know what you've just done.
    你知道你做了些什么吗。
  • 10. We do, Your Honor,but you've given us no other choice.
    我们知道 法官阁下,但您并没有给我们其他选择。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next