返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第09集>>

  • 1. He just lied about you, Dale.
    他对你撒了谎 戴尔。
  • 2. He was your friend, and he lied to your face.
    他曾是你的朋友 却当面对你撒谎。
  • 3. That's why we wait for the summation.
    因此我们得等到结案陈词时。
  • 4. No. You answer a lie now, or it sticks.
    不 你得现在就反驳 不然证据就成立了。
  • 5. Ladies and gentlemen of the defense?
    辩方的女士们先生们。
  • 6. Just a second, Your Honor.
    马上好了 法官阁下。
  • 7. Dale, we don't want our defense to seem unorganized.
    戴尔 我们辩方不能显得起意见不统一。
  • 8. He wants you to lose.
    他希望你败诉。
  • 9. To him, it's not about you.
    对他而言 此案与你无关。
  • 10. It's about the issue.
    重在法案的问题。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 97 Previous Next