返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第09集>>

  • 1. Where do we stand over there?
    辩方意见统一了吗。
  • 2. It's a mistake.
    这么做是错误的。
  • 3. Mr. Foster, you testified that
    福斯特先生 你作证说。
  • 4. the fraud started with Dale, not you.
    欺诈行为的始作俑者是戴尔 不是你。
  • 5. Yes. I trusted him.
    是 我那时很信任他。
  • 6. Mm-hmm. Let me play you this tap.
    我们来听听这份监听录音。
  • 7. Well, that's not your fault, Vance.
    那不是你的错 凡斯。
  • 8. It is my fault... if it's discovered.
    是我的错 要是事发了。
  • 9. Excuse me. Objection.
    抱歉 反对。
  • 10. The court has already excluded this tap
    法庭已依据配偶保密特权。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 97 Previous Next