返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第10集>>

  • 1. You were warned not to bring up
    我给你的警告是 完全不可以。
  • 2. the other trial at all, Mr. Gardner.
    提到有另一场审讯 加德纳先生。
  • 3. They're mentioning our trial there, Your Honor.
    可是那边在利用我们的审讯 法官阁下。
  • 4. Yes, and if the judge in Minooka wants
    我知道 如果米努卡村的法官。
  • 5. to allow that, that's his prerogative.
    允许他们这么做 那是他的权力。
  • 6. He wants a mistrial, Your Honor.
    他想得到审判无效的裁决 法官阁下。
  • 7. Mr. Gardner has delayed this court date for months,hoping the other trial would result in a guilty verdict.
    加德纳先生已把开庭日期拖了几个月,他想等到另一场审讯宣布有罪。
  • 8. I would have to agree.
    我不得不同意。
  • 9. You're not getting a mistrial, Mr. Gardner,and I will hold you in contempt and fine you $10,000.
    我不会裁决审判无效 加德纳先生,而且我要判你藐视法庭 罚款一万美元。
  • 10. And your next offense?
    如果你再不遵守警告。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next