返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第10集>>

  • 1. You gave Mr. Gardner specific and explicit instructions
    您清晰明确地命令加德纳先生。
  • 2. - Which I followed. Which I followed to a T. - Not to bring up...
    -我遵守了 我严格地遵守了 -不能提及。
  • 3. Mr. Gardner,I know you like playing the bad boy.
    加德纳先生,我知道你喜欢不按规矩办事。
  • 4. Do it on your own time, not on mine.
    你私下里随便 别在我的法庭上胡来。
  • 5. Your Honor, you warned me not to bring up
    法官阁下 您警告我不可以提及。
  • 6. the name of the man being tried in Minooka.
    在米努卡村被审讯的人的名字。
  • 7. And I have not, even though this is
    而我并未提及 尽管这个要求。
  • 8. a gross miscarriage of justice.
    是严重的司法不公。
  • 9. Has there ever been a mere miscarriage of justice?
    有哪次"司法不公"是"轻微"的。
  • 10. Why is it always a gross one?
    为什么每次还要加上"严重"。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 87 Previous Next