<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第11集>>
-
1. If we're being called on the carpet, he is, too.
既然我们被法官召见了 他也跑不了。
-
2. Hmm. Wouldn't hurt to go in with the 15 million
不妨将亚特兰大商业银行的。
-
3. from Atlantic Commerce.
1500万作为突破口。
-
4. We went down to 13.
我们降到了1300万。
-
5. It would be nice to
和解金额。
-
6. keep that settlement above ten.
最好高于1000万。
-
7. I'm doing my best.
我全力以赴。
-
8. Counsel, please tell your client to stop evading and answer.
律师 请叫你的委托人正面回答问题。
-
9. Yes, after you rephrase.
可以 你先换个问法。
-
10. Very simply, sir, you foreclosed on these...
简单地说 先生 你收回了这些...。