返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第11集>>

  • 1. The homeowners neglected to pay.
    业主未能按期还贷。
  • 2. You left these homes abandoned, you left these pools...
    你将这些房产弃之不理 将这些泳池...。
  • 3. We did nothing. These pools?
    我们什么也没做 你说这些泳池。
  • 4. No, sir. After you kicked the homeowners out,you did nothing with the swimming pools.
    没错 先生 当你们将业主撵出去后,你们未对泳池进行任何处理。
  • 5. You let the water stagnate.
    任由其积满死水。
  • 6. The water was stagnant already.
    泳池本来就积满了水。
  • 7. And that water drew mosquitoes. These mosquitoes, to be exact.
    积水滋生蚊虫 确切地说是滋生这类蚊子。
  • 8. And those mosquitoes carried West Nile virus to my client,- Kaley Spence. - Oh, come on.
    这类蚊子将西尼罗河病毒传染给了我的委托人,-凯莉·斯本司 -得了吧。
  • 9. Palsgraf v. Long Island Railroad.
    根据帕斯格拉芙诉长岛铁路案。
  • 10. There is no way that Mr. Millam and his bank
    米兰姆先生及其银行不可能。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 101 Previous Next