<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第12集>>
-
1. CAS-- Court of Arbitration for Sports.
国际体育仲裁法庭。
-
2. Tell Will that the CAS
告诉威尔国际体育仲裁法庭。
-
3. doesn't run like an American court, okay?
跟美国法院的模式不一样 好吗。
-
4. It has a whole set of rules based on Swiss law.
它有一整套基于瑞士法律的规则。
-
5. Okay, and I'm gonna work on getting you transported downtown
好 我要去争取将你转送到市区。
-
6. for a weekend bond hearing.
参加周末的保释听证。
-
7. Good, and I'll do what?
很好 那我要做什么。
-
8. You're gonna sit tight.
你就乖乖等着。
-
9. We're on it.
我们来搞定。
-
10. You know what the lesson is here?
你明白这次的教训了吗。