返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第12集>>

  • 1. Don't get arrested in the suburbs.
    别在郊外被捕。
  • 2. Not on a Thursday night.
    别在周四晚上被捕。
  • 3. Unfortunately, we need a little relief now, Your Honor.
    很不幸我们需要通融通融啊 法官阁下。
  • 4. I can't help you on the arrest.
    逮捕问题我可帮不了你。
  • 5. Oh, no, it's not that.
    不 不是那方面。
  • 6. We just need to get my client transferred
    我们就是想把当事人转移过来。
  • 7. so we can get a bail hearing here on the weekend.
    好让她参加周末的一个保释听证。
  • 8. Otherwise she's stuck in the suburbs till Monday.
    否则她周一之前都得困在郊区了。
  • 9. Skokie won't transfer her?
    斯科基村那边不肯转移她吗。
  • 10. She missed the last transport.
    是她错过了上次转送。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 100 Previous Next