<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第12集>>
-
1. currently in session down the hall.
大厅那边的保释法庭。
-
2. No, Your Honor.
不行 法官大人。
-
3. Respectfully, this court lacks the authority
我无意冒犯 但这个法庭没有权利。
-
4. to overrule a Skokie psychologist's
无视斯科基心理学家。
-
5. determination on her mental state.
对她精神状态的判定。
-
6. Your Honor, it was in Skokie that they determined
法官大人 他们在斯科基决定。
-
7. that my client was too risky for transport, yet here she is.
不能冒险转送我的委托人 但她来了这里。
-
8. If you rule against her,they will take her back to Skokie
如果你的判决对她不利,他们会带她回到斯科基。
-
9. and then drive her back here again on Monday.
而在周一再次送她回来。
-
10. This is bureaucratic insanity.
这种程序主义没必要。