返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第12集>>

  • 1. so she can post bail.
    让她交保释金。
  • 2. - Your Honor, that is not... - Come on, Ms. Pine.
    -法官大人 这不... -得了吧 派恩小姐。
  • 3. When the law is an ass, someone has to kick it.
    法律是个屁的时候 就得有人把它放了。
  • 4. You can do all your crying and hugging down the hall.
    在大厅那里你们再喜极而泣。
  • 5. Get her out of here.
    把她弄出去。
  • 6. Thank you all for the fervor and passion
    衷心感谢各位对本次听证会。
  • 7. you brought to our proceedings.
    给予的热情。
  • 8. It has been quite dramatic.
    过程非常有趣。
  • 9. We have considered your arguments, pro and con,and we have decided against your chain of custody concern.
    我们仔细考虑了各位的观点,我们决定驳回你们关于监管链断裂的主张。
  • 10. You've decided? It's in your own rule book.
    决定? 监管链是你们自己规则说的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 100 Previous Next