<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第13集>>
-
1. Could you close the door?
能关上门吗。
-
2. Why don't you go ahead and sit.
不如过来坐下说吧。
-
3. If this is about the extension work, it's ready.
如果是问延期的事 已经准备好了。
-
4. No, no, no, we're... we're fine.
不不不 这个我们不担心。
-
5. Sorry to be so melodramatic, but, um...
很抱歉搞得这么严肃 但是。
-
6. Do you want to?
你来说吗。
-
7. No, go ahead.
不 你说吧。
-
8. Jonas Stern, about a lifetime ago,sat me down in a room, not unlike this one,and offered me a cigar.
乔纳斯·斯特恩在世时,曾把我叫到一间屋里坐下 不是现在这样的,他给了我一支雪茄。
-
9. I said no, of course.
我当然说不抽。
-
10. But then he said the following--
然后他就说了这样一番话。