返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第15集>>

  • 1. I already revised this bill. I cut the hours.
    我改过账单了 削减了工时。
  • 2. You cut your hours.
    你削减了自己的工时。
  • 3. You were instructed to cut the associates' hours.
    给你的要求是削减律师们的工时。
  • 4. I thought we were trying to keep the bill down.
    我以为我们是想减少账单金额。
  • 5. Does it make a difference where the hours come from?
    减谁的工时有什么区别吗。
  • 6. A considerable one.
    有很大区别。
  • 7. Clients like to see partner hours.
    客户愿意看到合伙人付出时间。
  • 8. It reassures them.
    那让他们安心。
  • 9. A disproportionate number of associate hours
    如果全部工时中律师占的比例过大。
  • 10. leaves them to wonder whether their case is still a priority.
    会让他们怀疑自己的案子是否依然被重视。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 99 Previous Next