<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第16集>>
-
1. Perhaps Mrs. Florrick has forgotten,but the purpose of a preliminary hearing is
或许福瑞克夫人忘记了,预审会的目的是。
-
2. to determine whether probable cause exists.
决定是否存在合理依据。
-
3. Agreed, and I find the affidavit
是的 我认为健身俱乐部经理。
-
4. of the health club manager, Mr. Dexter Roja,quite persuasive. I'll hear his testimony.
迪克斯特·罗哈的书面证词,很具说服力 我会听取他的证词。
-
5. Bishop is using you to intimidate these witnesses.
毕夏普是在利用你恐吓这些证人。
-
6. - Oh, come on. - Every single time you question one, they recant.
-拜托 -被你询问的证人都改了证词。
-
7. Have you ever thought that you
你就没想过。
-
8. might've intimidated these witnesses to get them to testify?
这些证人可能是经你的恐吓才来作证的吗。
-
9. You know, we used to feel bad for you.
我们之前很同情你。
-
10. The old gang from school.
大学时的那些死党。