<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第21集>>
-
1. Are you kidding? Did you just threaten to...
开什么玩笑 你刚刚是在威胁。
-
2. To fire Margie? Yes, I did.
要开除玛吉吗 是的 没错。
-
3. She's only been with me for 11 years.
她不过跟了我11年。
-
4. You I barely recognize,so if you want to go first, or anybody else,step right up.
而你我几乎不认识,所以如果你 或者任何人想第一个走,就站起来。
-
5. If you terminate Margie, we'll all go on strike.
如果你把玛吉开除 我们就一起罢工。
-
6. You can't go on strike. You're not unionized.
你们没法罢工 你们没有成立工会。
-
7. Then we'll vote to form a union.
那我们就投票成立工会。
-
8. You can barely get my lunch order right-- how are you..
我的午餐你都买不对 你们怎么可能...。
-
9. Okay, everybody please just calm down, calm down.
好了 所有人请冷静一下 冷静一下。
-
10. 18? Oh, my God,they're gonna draft you any day now.
18岁 天哪,你现在随时都可能被拉去服兵役。