<< 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第21集>>
-
1. Peter just wants to tie you down.
彼得只是想套牢你。
-
2. I know how he works.
我知道他的把戏。
-
3. No, see, I-I think we've judged him too harshly.
不 我觉得我们对他的批判太严厉了。
-
4. Oh. Since when? What happened?
从什么时候开始 发生了什么事。
-
5. Don't look at me. I'm just doing the dishes.
别看我 我只不过在洗碗。
-
6. I talked to him, and I think he's grown a lot.
我跟他谈过了 我觉得他成长了很多。
-
7. Oh, you are so easily swayed.
你太容易动摇了。
-
8. No, I just, I want my sister to be happy.
不是 我只是 我希望我姐姐幸福。
-
9. And I don't want her to be happy?
难道我不希望她幸福吗。
-
10. If you end up with Peter,in two months he'll be back with the hookers.
如果你跟彼得和好了,不出两个月他就会回到妓女身边。