返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第21集>>

  • 1. The problem is precedent.
    问题是不能开先例。
  • 2. We can't pay them all more at the same time.
    我们不能同时给他们全部加薪。
  • 3. That's why we should fire the ringleaders.
    所以要把带头的炒了。
  • 4. I'll cap Margie, you get rid of what's-her-name,and I guarantee the rest of them
    我先甩了玛吉 你把那个谁也炒了,我保证其他人。
  • 5. will think twice before they complain again.
    再想挑事前就会先掂量下了。
  • 6. First of all, that sets us up for years of lawsuits.
    首先 那会陷我们于好几年的诉讼。
  • 7. Then let 'em sue. You're management now.
    让他们告去 你现在是管理层了。
  • 8. - Start acting like it. - Okay, wait.
    -有点管理层的样子吧 -好了 先别吵。
  • 9. Will, we need to split them up, don't we?
    威尔 我们不是得逐个击破吗。
  • 10. Let me think about it.
    我先考虑一下。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 98 Previous Next