返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第22集>>

  • 1. Yes, Your Honor.
    是的 法官阁下。
  • 2. And when we left, you were ready to decide.
    我们离开时 您已经准备好做裁决了。
  • 3. Actually, Your Honor,we do have one more witness.
    实际上 法官阁下,我们还有一位证人。
  • 4. Oh, not poor Nana Joe again.
    别再把可怜的乔奶奶叫来了。
  • 5. I think she was ready to collapse.
    她当时都要倒下了。
  • 6. No, a new witness. Jordan Kalla-haley-car...
    不 新证人 乔丹·卡拉-赫利-卡。
  • 7. Jordan Karahalios? I'm sorry, Your Honor.
    乔丹·卡拉利赫斯? 对不起法官阁下。
  • 8. We have to object to this on the grounds...
    我们反对他作证 因为...。
  • 9. He was fired from the Florrick...
    他被福瑞克团队解雇...。
  • 10. And how many months did you work for Mr. Florrick's campaign?
    你为福瑞克精选团队工作了几个月。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 85 Previous Next