返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 傲骨贤妻 第7季 第22集>>

  • 1. Three. I was relieved of my duties in March.
    3个月 我是三月份被解职的。
  • 2. So you have some insider
    这样说来你了解。
  • 3. information on the issue of this ballot box?
    关于这个选票箱的内幕消息。
  • 4. I do. Uh, at a meeting on February 18,Eli Gold and I discussed ways to sweeten the vote
    是的 2月18号那天我跟伊莱·戈德,讨论了如果竞选双方势均力敌。
  • 5. if the election was close.
    该如何增加选票。
  • 6. And what were Mr. Gold's thoughts on this sweetening?
    戈德先生对于增加选票的想法是?。
  • 7. - A drop box. - Objection, Your Honor.
    -偷梁换柱 -反对 法官阁下。
  • 8. This witness is doubly biased.
    这位证人有双重的偏见。
  • 9. He was fired by our client,and he works for the third party.
    他被我们的委托人解雇,他还为第三党候选人工作。
  • 10. Then you can argue that in your cross.
    那就在交叉询问的时候讲吧。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 85 Previous Next