<< 广告狂人 第1季 第05集>>
-
1. Sterling Cooper is never going to reward that.
斯特林&库珀公司永远无法让你施展抱负。
-
2. Well, thank you.
好吧 谢谢你。
-
3. - Anything else? - Don't be a baby.
-还有其他事吗 -别像个孩子一样。
-
4. You should be taking meetings like this twice a week.
我们应该像这样每周见两次面。
-
5. If you want to woo me, you'll have to buy me my own lunch.
如果你想挖我 那就要按我的方式来。
-
6. - Maybe I should leave too. - Why would you do that?
-或许我也该走了 -为什么。
-
7. You're so talented. You should strike while they iron's hot.
你非常有天赋 你应该趁热打铁。
-
8. - What does that mean? - It means the sky's the limit.
-什么意思 -意思就是你应该飞的更高。
-
9. No mortgage, no family.
没有奉献怎么会有收获。
-
10. You're a free-going career gal with great ideas.
你是个有理想 有创意的事业型女孩。