返回首页
购买会员 登录 注册
购买会员(可以解锁音频权限)

    << 广告狂人 第1季 第11集>>

  • 1. It was about horses being turned into dog food.
    讲述把马肉加工成狗粮的故事。
  • 2. There was an expose.
    这一行为遭到了曝光。
  • 3. We were singled out. I don't know why.
    我们被抖出来了 不明原因。
  • 4. You don't know why?
    不明原因吗。
  • 5. She owns a horse farm that makes dog food.
    因为你有一座生产狗粮的养马场。
  • 6. We had a 15% share of the market,But now Benton & Bowles has dropped us for gravy train.
    我们占有15%的市场份额,但本顿&鲍尔斯公司却放弃我们去别处发大财了。
  • 7. Well, that was a mistake.
    那是个错误。
  • 8. Well, people eat cow, but they call it beef.
    人们明明吃的是牛 却改称牛肉。
  • 9. Chicken is poultry. Pig--
    管鸡叫禽肉 猪叫...。
  • 10. We've got it, sweetheart.
    了解了 亲爱的。
返回首页 返回章节页 总页数: 65 Previous Next