<< 广告狂人 第1季 第13集>>
-
1. You sold your birthright so you could marry that trollop.
你为了取那个婊子 卖掉了你手中的股份。
-
2. Here we go. This is your pitch?
又来了 这就是你们的态度吗。
-
3. Well, move along.
省省吧。
-
4. I'm not gonna throw it all away
我可不想把钱都砸进去。
-
5. because he doesn't want to work at McCann.
就因为他不想替麦肯公司工作。
-
6. Do you want to work there?
你想替他们工作吗。
-
7. You don't value what I do anymore than they do.
我的工作 在你和他们眼中都一样可有可无。
-
8. I was wrong.
我错了。
-
9. I learned that with Hilton.
我已经从希尔顿那儿吸取了教训。
-
10. I can sell ideas but I'm not an account man.
我可以卖创意 但我不擅长处理客户关系。