<< 广告狂人 第2季 第02集>>
-
1. Or we could go the other way.
或者反其道而行。
-
2. If you don't use it, then you'll never get married.
不用旁氏 你就要做老姑婆。
-
3. Which is better?
哪个好些。
-
4. You know what? Just write 'em down.
算了 先把这些都记下来。
-
5. No, I'm not writing that down.
不 我才不会记下这些。
-
6. I'm sorry if I hit a nerve there, precious.
抱歉宝贝 戳到你痛处了。
-
7. You know, Freddy, I have brought your name up 100 times
听着 弗雷迪 去年关于你的去留问题。
-
8. in the last year to come in and freelance, for me,But everybody is right about you.
仅仅我就提你名字不下百次,但是别人对你的评价没错。
-
9. You and your grand dames, your portable typewriter
你和你那傲慢的贵妇 那便携式打字机。
-
10. And your desperate spinsters--
还有你口中那绝望的老姑娘。