<< 广告狂人 第2季 第06集>>
-
1. around the whole Quaker Oats family.
详细介绍桂格系列的所有食品。
-
2. In fact, it could be called the "Quaker oats family."
事实上 可以直接命名为"桂格食品家族"。
-
3. I like the bowlful,but I think it's kinda smart for regular folks, you know?
我喜欢大碗的创意,但我想这对于平民来说有点过于深奥了。
-
4. -The irony, I guess. -Children look at the picture.
-其中蕴含的讽刺哲理 -孩子看的是图片。
-
5. Moms look at the irony.
讽刺哲理是给母亲们看的。
-
6. Yeah, but when I go back to Chicago,all they're gonna wanna hear is a slogan,and I don't think this is gonna cut it.
是 但是我回芝加哥之后,那儿的人只需要一句精辟的广告语就行了,我觉得这则广告可能做不到。
-
7. Well, why don't we let Don work that over?
不如我们让唐来修改一下。
-
8. We can either talk on Monday if you're staying the weekend
如果你们周末留下的话 我们可以周一再说。
-
9. or we can come see you in chicago.
或者我们可以去芝加哥见你们。
-
10. I've got it. I've got it, Pete.
等等 我来说 皮特。