<< 广告狂人 第2季 第07集>>
-
1. Stephanie from California,No last name. She says it's urgent.
加利福尼亚的斯蒂芬妮,没留姓 她说是紧急事情。
-
2. Would you like me to place the call?
要我替您回拨过去吗。
-
3. No, I've got it.
不用 我知道了。
-
4. Bad news. Our night is ruined.
坏消息 我们的拳击之夜要被毁了。
-
5. I took care of that.
我都安排好了。
-
6. The kids are going to the Palm.
那帮家伙打算去棕榈餐厅吃饭。
-
7. We are going anywhere else.
我们 去个别的地方。
-
8. Well, the brotherhood of Alcoholics Anonymous-
一个来自匿名戒酒者协会的人。
-
9. Freddy and Cal Rutledge from Pond's-
还有旁氏的弗雷迪和卡尔·拉特利奇。
-
10. will be joining us for dinner and the fight,which means we'll have to drink before dinner
都会和我们一起吃晚餐 看比赛,所以如果我们真想喝酒。