<< 广告狂人 第2季 第11集>>
-
1. So I'm gonna kill my business to save yours?
我要牺牲我的业务 来帮你走出困境吗。
-
2. It's not your business. It's Atherton's. This is different.
那不是你的业务 是阿瑟顿的 不一样。
-
3. -This is everything to me. -I don't believe this.
-我只能孤注一掷了 -难以置信。
-
4. You want a shoulder to cry on, fine.
你要一个肩膀寻求安慰 没问题。
-
5. You want to throw me to the wolves so you can save your neck,forget it.
可你为求自保 就把我往火坑里推 没门。
-
6. I would do it for you.
如果你我位置互换 我会为你这么做的。
-
7. I would never ask.
我根本不会向你开口。
-
8. I would never use you like that.
我绝不会像那样利用你。
-
9. Because I know the difference
因为我知道。
-
10. between what we have and this stupid office.
私人感情和职业道德是不能混淆一谈的。