<< 老友记 第1季 第02集>>
-
1. I'm not gonna tell you what they spent on that wedding...
我不会告诉你他们为婚礼耗费了多少钱。
-
2. but forty thousand dollars is a lot of money!
但是四万块可是不少钱呢。
-
3. Well, at least she had the chance to leave a man at the altar...
至少她曾拥有过把男人丢在教堂圣坛的机会。
-
4. What's that supposed to mean?
这话算什么意思。
-
5. Nothing! It's an expression.
没什么 表达一下亲情。
-
6. No, it's not.
不 才不是呢。
-
7. Don't listen to your mother.
别听你妈的。
-
8. You're independent, and you always have been!
你独立自主 而且一直都这么独。
-
9. Even when you were a kid...
就连你小时候也一样。
-
10. and you were chubby, and you had no friends,you were just fine!
那时你胖嘟嘟 一个朋友也没有,你还是活得好好的。